Article 1: Preamble
- How their personal data is collected and processed.
- All data that can identify a user shall be considered as personal data.
- This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location and IP address of the user;
- What are the rights of the users regarding this data,
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed,
- To whom these data are transmitted,
- Possibly, the site’s policy on “cookies”.
Article 2: General principles on data collection and processing
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his or her data is being collected, and for what purpose the data is being collected;
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Time-limited data retention: data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. Where this information cannot be provided, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected?
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the following conditions
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is in response to a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or a third party.
Article 3: Personal data collected and processed in the context of browsing the site
A. Data collected and processed and method of collection
The personal data collected on the http://www.oreka-group.fr website are the following:
- First name,
- Name of the company,
- Letter of motivation
This data is collected when the user performs any of the following operations on the site:
- When the user uses the contact form to send a request for information,
- When the user uses the contact form to apply spontaneously for a job,
- When the user uses the contact form to apply spontaneously for a traineeship.
B. How long the data is kept
The data controller will keep all the data collected in its computer systems on the site under reasonable security conditions for a period of :
- 2 (two) years for applications,
- The time to process the request collected via the form.
The data are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Response to requests sent through the contact form,
- Response to unsolicited applications sent through the contact form,
- To contact users of the site who request it,
The data processing carried out is based on the following legal grounds:
When you contact us via the contact forms on the site, we will, if necessary, pass on your details and the nature of your request to the appropriate departments and/or divisions of OREKA Ingénierie in order to process your request.
C. Transmission of data to third parties
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party and are only processed by the site editor.
D. Data hosting
The http://www.oreka-group.fr website is hosted by : WEVOX, whose headquarters are located at the following address
3 rue de Franche Comté, CS50311, 50 103 Cherbourg-en-Cotentin
The host can be contacted on the following telephone number: 09 72 55 08 50.
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
Article 4: Data controller and data protection officer
A. The data controller
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Didier Duffuler
He can be contacted as follows:
Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm
By e-mail: via the contact form.
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. Obligations of the data controller
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user’s knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data were collected.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass them on to third parties without the user’s knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user of any rectification or deletion of data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
C. The Data Protection Officer
Furthermore, the user is informed that a Data Protection Officer has been appointed: Paul Messent
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions on the collection and processing of personal data. He or she may also be appointed as DPO (Data Protection Officer).
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted as follows
Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm
By e-mail: via the contact form
Article 5: Rights of the user
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights
In order for the data controller to comply with the request, the user is required to provide the following information: first and last name and e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. Presentation of the user's rights regarding data collection and processing
a) Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may view, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, in accordance with the procedure set out below:
The user must send an e-mail to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying the subject of the request, to the contact e-mail address.
b) Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must make a request for the portability of his/her personal data to the data controller at the contact e-mail address.
c) Right to limit and object to data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation of or to oppose the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can be shown that there are legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an objection to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make his request to limit the processing of his data or to formulate an objection to their processing by e-mail to the contact address.
d) Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or significantly affects him or her in a similar way.
e) Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organise what should happen to his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, in accordance with law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
f) Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he/she believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, http://www.cnil.fr) or to any competent judge.
B. Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.