From the start to the implementation of the project, a tailor-made accompaniment
Project Management assistance
Our architecture, urbanism and engineering teams will listen, analyse and explain the possible alternatives for your project at each step. We can provide support in terms of carrying out the preliminary studies, defining the project, monitoring the work, and guaranteeing you the continuity and control of your goals. Our Project Management Consultant service will allow you to anticipate constraints, limit risks and benefit from professional support throughout the project.
The objectives of the project managers
- To take into consideration the specific needs of their line of work.
- To take care of and/or develop their premises and buildings
- To build their project with a consultancy/design practice who are attentive to their needs and who have the know-how to translate the clients’ requirements to the architect
- To have all the facts to allow informed decision-making
- Consultation, running participative workshops
- Reactivity and adaptability in finding solutions
- A pedagogical approach and digital tools
Our area of expertise
- Architectural and urban project planning
- Sustainable construction
- Virtual reality Building Information Modelling
- Public sector contracts and bid organization
- Consultancy and follow-up on design and worksites
- Project Management
Our team will work alongside you right from the start of the project to identify the project needs so that the final result reflects your functional and technical expectations. We build a project that corresponds to your vision, verifiable at each stage using immersive 3D simulations, thereby allowing you to envisage the future furnished space. This tool is particularly helpful for checking the ergonomics and design of the layout/ equipment before work begins.
- Designing work areas or work stations
- Turnkey solutions
- Control room or cleanroom design
- Consultation with contractors
- Construction site supervision
Our area of expertise
- 3D modeling on REVIT, Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Verification of each step through virtual visits
- An ergonomic approach to work station design
Improve your work environment
Need information for your project?